Monday, July 18, 2011

jalan jalan to Sea Circus



Sea Circus is a tapas and cocktail bar just around the corner from Body Works in Seminyak at 22 Jalan Laksmana. (Oberoi Road).  Here's the link.
After a spa treatment in the late afternoon Miss L and I dropped in to check out the decor and have a coffee.

 I love the coloured glass louvre windows.


 For their coffee they use Kintamani coffee beans freshly ground for each cup. It was very good.



The cocktails were enticing so we returned in the evening for a little tipple and some tapas.
Ok I didn't jalan jalan, I had to catch a taxi the two klicks to dinner because I have a big blister on my foot.  
The food was very tasty and interesting and the dessert menu included charros! The pick of the desserts was the apple and rasberry crumble. My favourite tapas was the butterfish with ginger/soy dressing, oh and the bean salad, (or maybe the beetroot salad with fetta and roasted hazelnuts.....)
It was all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!