Monday, July 25, 2011

Bali postscript

On our last day in Bali we went to Potato Head Beach Club in Petitenget.
It is a pool/restaurant/bar/sunbed venue where you can easily spend the day swanning around with the beautiful people!
My pics are a little bit average as I only had my phone to capture with but I think this rather unusual place is worth a look. The impressive long driveway builds the anticipation and then the building comes into view. It has a three storey facade built entirely of old plantation shutters. The entry ramp winds behind the shutters into the centre of the venue.
There are several bars , an infinity pool with thumping surf beyond and sunbeds to lie on whilst sipping a lemon juice or two.
My friend Mr I said that the spare ribs were the best he had ever tasted - big call.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!