Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm happy about...

So many things on a Bali holiday make me happy - how hard is it?.... Here is a little selection to finish off my roamings in this lovely warm place.

 As mentioned just a few times on this blog - I love a good owl image.  This little collection was in  a shop called  21 Concept at 47 Jalan Raya Seminyak. The fierce looking bird ring came from there as well.

 A good coffee is getting much more attainable in Bali. Biku was the location of this little drop.

 Johnny Ramli is a jewllery designer stocked in Magali pascal's boutique but Miss L and I wanted to see a larger range.  So we tracked his store down - Workshop 13 at 198 Jalan Laksmana. I agonized over my choice and I'm very happy with this pendant piece.

I found this quaint little silver mouse and had to take him home with me.
What's a holiday without some light reading?

Happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!