Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm happy about...

This past week has had joy and sorrow. I have had the joy of catching up with a favourite but far flung cousin, a friend's happy birthday celebration and a weekend visit from my number one daughter (I only have one!)
Sad announcements of illness and passing always remind you of the fragile nature of life.
We have had some perfect winter sunny days and the sunshine always has a way of putting a smile on my dial.

 High tea at Hotel Nest was a lovely way of celebrating my friend's birthday
 Sandwiches with the crusts cut off - very genteel!


 The Birkin bag took my fancy.
 And I look very pleased about the iced cupcake too.
 I had the white tea and roses brew - fragrant and delicious.

 I love interesting light fixtures.
 My afternoon tea dress was from Asos and the pendant is House of Harlow.
This is number one son (I only have one!) projecting light in a very arty way at an Ovals gig in Melbourne.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that the last week has been bitter sweet...
    Speaking of sweet, that High Tea looks like heaven. I've been wanting to try the High Tea at Nest...now I want to go even more!
    Hope you're having a happy day...
    x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything!