Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm happy about...

This week flew by - holiday Monday made for a short week.
 I've been cooking up a storm lately and will dine on restaurant food for days to recover. A natural cook I am not.

 I just can't get enough of this lemon syrup cake - here is the recipe. I used Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. I made extra syrup so I could serve a drizzle on the warmed cake.

 Niece S took some photos in the marina at Hastings.


 This last one is a bit of a catalogue shot.

 Inspiration for a little shopping bag I'm going to make.




 I had a lovely little lunch at Food on the Hill in Red Hill after a glorious clay wrap treatment at Endota. They haven't opened yet but I will post the details next week.
Red Hill is only 20 minutes away from my house but it is like going back in time to shops with organic produce and no plastic bags! I will be a frequent flier from now on so that I can float out of Endota all polished and relaxed. Thanks L!


How cute are these little stools out the front of the Red Hill food market?  I bought a gourmet pizza to have for dinner. Too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!