Monday, June 20, 2011

rapt in clay

Last week I had the pleasure of being scrubbed and polished and then wrapped in warm silky clay at Red Hill Endota. The clay was washed off and followed by a warm lilly pilly all-body moisturise. What a pick me up for my winter skin.
The Red Hill Endota will open in the next few weeks and the owners are fine tuning everything for the seamless spa experience that they are known for at Mornington and Lindenderry.
Well done girls - the spa looks beautiful!








The really good news though is that as I am trying to eliminate as many nasties as I can from the products I slather on my skin I was pleased to discover that everything used in my treatment was Australian Certified Organic with no parabens, sulphates, synthetic fragrance, glycols, silicons or PEGS.
The Endota brand products are all certified organic which has very strict Australian guidelines.
So I might be trying a few of their other products.
The quiet location of Red Hill Endota is a lure for a midweek/weekend destination to make a day of it with a lunch at one of the local wineries and restaurants that are dotted all around.
This is my local area and it is so beautiful in any season.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like heaven! I have an Endota voucher to use in the next couple of months...
    Can't wait to be pampered and indulged!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything!