Friday, April 15, 2011

i'm happy about....

The rain has stopped and the sun is out at last. So I took the dog to the beach for a frolic.




Other things giving me joy this week are....


 Seeing my niece in the cashmere jumper that I finally gifted her.  She says it feels like you haven't got it on but you're warm.  I know what she means.



My favourite cranberry nougat and latte at Via Boffe in Mornington. I was sitting next to this glorious wall of coffee cups from all over the globe.


The only good thing about cold wet weather was wearing my new wool tights from Gorman. Oh and ankle boots!


The balloon lady was at the centre for the holidays - yay!  Love a good balloon sculpture.

1 comment:

  1. What a week you've had!! I love the wall of coffee cups...

    PS: I think you might be interested in a sweet jewelry giveaway I'm currently running. If you have a moment, stop by and check out:
    http://checksandspots.com/check-it-out/giveaway-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me everything!