Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I ♥ Sunday Papers and a Latte

Cafe Gourmand Mount Eliza


I rather like deciding I'd like a coffee after my husband has put on his scruffy gardening clothes and is ready to do the weeding. He has to go put something decent on and grab his wallet.
We choose a newspaper from the pile  - fashion for me, sport for him. Cliche I know -  but hey its Sunday.   Just for today we don't want to know about whats going on in Egypt, global warming , Wikileaks or the new Health deal.
I am conducting some serious research on my favourite local coffee spots.  And as I'm such a high powered person and like to do two things at once I am desperately trying to finish "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak for this week's book club. So I have been seen engrossed in the book in several coffee shops of late.  And there is always Amazon reviews if I need to cheat!

Coffee Traders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!