Saturday, October 13, 2012

softies for mirabel

Over on Meet me at Mike's  blog, Pip is calling all crafters and willing hands to make and donate a softie for the Mirabel foundation.

Come on - get your craft on!  If you would like a little inspiration for a very simple softie here's a link to a perfect beginners softie - Fluffy Stuffy Bunny
A fantastic collection of resources for stuffie making can be found here at squido.com  
Your stuffie can be a simple shape made out of recycled (washed and pressed!) pajama fabric or a wool jumper.

Have a go and give a Mirabel child a little bit of love.

l

Here's the softie I will be sending to a little person who deserves something handmade just with them in mind. Its Jimbo and he moonshines as a cushion!


And I might just have to make a softie bunny out of that beautiful pure wool felt I have hoarded...and an owl and maybe a mouse....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!