Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm happy about...

Loving the sun in Melbourne at the moment - not so keen on the wind.

Oh joy to receive a tiny parcel from Canada - those chunky rings have landed.
When you can't have the real thing sometimes you just have to go for effect.



My other fashion obsession lately has been leopard print - in shoes, shirts and scarves. I succumbed to the shoes.
 I wanted these ones from ASOS so bad but they didn't have my size.
I went for these ones from Walnut - they are so comfortable I'm wearing them even when I shouldn't.


Those bees are working overtime on the blossom.



 Wisteria always means Winter is over.

I love a good scary model pic...

 I'd back off bucko!



These collar tips from ASOS will look just dandy on my silk shirt.
Going for the look of this Zara shirt.

1 comment:

Tell me everything!