Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm happy about...

Melbourne town is still dishing up weather fit for boots and jeans so the ankle boots are still doing it for me. And if my Stockholm muse over at carolinesmode is anything to go by then my Witchery suede Isabel Marant lookalikes can rock it as Summer boots as well.

 My Witchery boots are going to have a great price per wear ratio. And I probably won't wear my skirt quite as short as this one. But otherwise I'll be identical.



 A rare outfit post - they're not my strong suit...
The grey burnout tshirt is from Seed femme, the leather jacket is from Sportsgirl and the necklace was gifted from my daughter from her days working in the accessories world.

Also making me happy this week has been gathering some inspiration for friendship  bracelets.

 I like the colours in this one.

This aztec style could work.

and the colours in this dress make a good combination. Now I just have to get my niece into action on the making.

These loafers are on my leopard short list. Tan or black shorts and a tee - it could work..


 Loving my cup and saucer set from Ezibuy - that Deborah Hutton knows what she's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!