Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Black Blazer





I have been looking for the perfect black blazer for a little while now and even though I have tried on a few I have found the matching pant hasn’t been right.  Much to my surprise I found the perfect boyfriend blazer at Sportscraft.  The pants fit perfectly and are not too low rise, which has been a bit of an issue for me. The fabric is Italian wool and is very fine gauge. The jacket has a peak lapel, which is very neat and converts well for evening use.  I love the striped lining in the sleeves, which looks great when the cuffs are folded up.  Good tailoring is a passion of mine and Sportscraft have a well deserved reputation.
There are so many looks that can be achieved with this wardrobe staple.  How have I coped without one for all these years? 

I’m still obsessed with nude shoes so I added these Witchery pumps to my stable.  Apparently the pointed shoe has made a bit of a comeback. I love the lowish heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me everything!